Vendor

Akanne Market is a multi-vendor marketplace of digital products like eBooks, audio files, videos, photographs, graphics, software, templates, plugins, scripts and so on. If you have any of the above mentioned digital products written or made by you or if you have copyright to resale any of them, you can become a vendor to sell on this platform.

Vendor Agreement

A vendor, or a seller, is an enterprise that contributes goods or services. Generally, a supply chain vendor manufactures inventory/stock items and sells them to the next link in the chain. Today, these terms refer to a supplier of any goods or service. Therefore, you can become a vendor with Akanne Market, a subsidiary of Akanne Technologies so as to earn from your intellectual properties.

Akanne Market Vendor will receive the 60% of every sales of their product. Akanne and the merchant that facilitated the payment will share the remaining 40% of the sale.

Copyright Issues

Copyright is the exclusive right given to the creator of a creative work to reproduce the work, usually for a limited time. The creative work may be in a literary, artistic, educational, or musical form. That is to say that any product you intend to list on Akanne Market MUST be your creation or you have the express right to resale them. Any bridge may lead to a barn and no payment will be remitted to you.

Registration

To become a vendor, please click here and submit your correct information.