We request that every new and renewing member read, agree to and abide by our forum rules and terms of service before using the site. Your use of this site signifies your agreement with all of our rules and terms of service.
- Choose an appropriate username.
When you join, choose a username that is appropriate and non-offensive. Your username can be seen by other members. Most members use a nickname, but you can use your real name if you choose. You can change your username at any time.
- Do not share your login details.
Do not give your user name and password to anyone outside your household. Do not use another member’s account to post messages or browse the forum. Dual log ins will cause a 24 hour lockout.
- Please post only under your own username.
Login details may be shared with family in the same household to browse the site, but do not post with someone else’s username or impersonate someone else.
- Keep member profiles and signatures clean and appropriate.
You can fill out a member profile or create forum signatures which appear under your posts. You agree to present clean and accurate information. Any information that is inaccurate, offensive or involving advertising may be removed.
- Please respect our copyrighted materials and intellectual property.
All content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without express written permission of this site. Some material on this site is available to download for personal use. However, do not reprint, republish, share, distribute or transmit content, images or downloads from this site.
- Do not post any copyrighted material.You agree not to post or upload material on the forums unless it is yours, you have consent from the copyright owner or you know the material is public domain.
- Do not copy and paste tables, charts, articles, code or materials from other websites
Please do not copy and paste materials from other websites into the forums, especially entire webpages, tables or charts which may contain HMTL or other code from another website. This is to respect copyrights as well as prevent formatting errors in our forums.
- No advertising, selling or soliciting is allowed.
No advertising, solicitations, trading of goods or services, or other commercial activities are allowed in the forums. No bulk messages, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or repeat postings of the same message are permitted. Do not link out to commercial sites or sales pages.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect
Online discussion forums are like any other organized gathering of people; there are rules of etiquette everyone is expected to follow. We believe in free expression of a variety of viewpoints and critical discussion of all ideas. Your experience is bound only by a set of common sense rules that ask you to be civil and show respect for others when you are online.
- Do not express disagreements or personal vendettas on the forums.
Do not name people you may have a disagreement with or allow identification of those people by inference. Do not threaten, or harass anyone, directly or by indirectly. Doing so will lead to a warning or being banned from the site. If you have any problems regarding another member or a member of the staff, you are encouraged to privately contact the website owner.
- When using our private message system, abide by all rules, terms of service and etiquette guidelines.
Private messages remain confidential between the sender and recipient, but the Burn the Fat Inner Circle message system should never be used to express disagreements or talk about someone behind their back.
- Do not post offensive comments or material.
You agree not to post anything which is false, vulgar, obscene, sexually-oriented, invading someone’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Do not use ethnic slurs or hate speech. Do not libel or defame others. Do not use any profanity.
- Please report offensive material.
You agree that if you see any texts, photos, videos or other posts that offend you or you think may offend other members, that you will contact the site administrator as soon as possible.
- Inappropriate content will be removed.
We reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable or inappropriate posts. We do not monitor all forum messages in real time or hold them for approval, so objectionable content cannot be removed until it is seen by the administrators. Violators who post objectionable content may receive a warning, or have their memberships terminated.
- Do not share content or link out to any third party unless you are certain it is 100% evidence-based, scientific and factual.
Burn the Fat Inner Circle is an evidence-based (scientific) website. There is a large body of nutrition and exercise content in the information that is not scientifically accurate. For this reason we prefer that you do not share or link to third parties in general. If you do, only link to trusted sources that are have been vetted for scientific accuracy.
- Do not accept anything posted by other members as factual or endorsed by the website.
Burn the Fat Inner Circle does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information posted by members. Messages posted in the forum do not necessarily reflect the views of the management. Messages posted on this site by members express the views of the author only.
- You are responsible for all messages and content you post on the site.
You agree to accept responsibility for all forum posts, messages and content you post or which is posted under your user name. This website does not assume responsibility for content posted by members. The person posting a message is solely responsible for that message.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded.
This information may be used in the event a member must be banned from the site or an ISP contacted.
- All content posted in the forums becomes property of this website.
When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit Burn the Fat Inner Circle and Fitness Renaissance LLC (parent company of Burn the Fat Inner Circle) to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion, including in testimonials. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world, on a royalty-free basis.