Akanne Technologies offers Statistical Data Analysis Services for students who are graduating from a higher institution. It is a requirement that students carry out an academic project research and report on it at the end of their academic programme.
We can help you with your Academic Data Analysis, just get in-touch with us on 08099001199 or chat us on WhatsApp here.
Data Analysis is a process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions and supporting decision-making. Data Analysis as part of Akanne services is important different aspect of human endeavor and its tools or software are rich in our today’s world.
Types of Data Analysis
Several data analysis techniques exist encompassing various domains such as business, science, social science, etc. with a variety of names. The major data analysis approaches are −
- Data Mining
- Business Intelligence
- Statistical Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Text Analytics
Inasmuch as we can do other data analysis, our major concern is on statistical data analysis services since our organisation is all about educational technology.
Statistics is the study of collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of data.
In data analysis, two main statistical methodologies are used −
- Descriptive statistics − In descriptive statistics, data from the entire population or a sample is summarized with numerical descriptors such as −
- Mean, Standard Deviation for Continuous Data
- Frequency, Percentage for Categorical Data
- Inferential statistics − It uses patterns in the sample data to draw inferences about the represented population or accounting for randomness. These inferences can be −
- answering yes/no questions about the data (hypothesis testing)
- estimating numerical characteristics of the data (estimation)
- describing associations within the data (correlation)
- modeling relationships within the data (E.g. regression analysis)
Data Analysis Process
Data Analysis is defined by the statistician John Tukey in 1961 as “Procedures for analyzing data, techniques for interpreting the results of such procedures, ways of planning the gathering of data to make its analysis easier, more precise or more accurate, and all the machinery and results of (mathematical) statistics which apply to analyzing data.”
Thus, data analysis is a process for obtaining large, unstructured data from various sources and converting it into information that is useful for −
- Answering questions
- Test hypotheses
- Disproving theories
Statistical Data Analysis Services
Akanne Technologies offers Statistical Data Analysis service for academic researchers, student-researchers, businesses, government agencies, corporate bodies, and general public.
We adopt the method of data analysis suitable for a particular industry we are working for. This helps to provide the required results that will be easy to understand and replicate.
Get in-touch with us for speedy delivery on 08099001199 or chat us on WhatsApp here.
- Teachers to Soon Bear Distinguished Like Senators – Nwokocha - July 6, 2021
- Taking Student Loan in United State - June 17, 2021
- Statistical Data Analysis Services for Nigeria Students - June 10, 2021