The novel coronavirus outbreak, lockdown and restrictions have also impacted education at all levels and will continue to do so at least for as long as learners and teachers are unable to physically meet in the four walls of our educational institutions. This caused the conceived EdTech Summit Nigeria.
With COVID-19 catalyzing the largest online learning and remote working experiment in history, countless industries have collectively started to consider whether it will be even possible to return to ‘normal life’ after this.
The Online EdTech Summit will showcase solutions, innovations, policies and companies that are leading the way within this changing environment. We hope that by curating a series of ideas and connecting you virtually with other members of our national ecosystem – we can come together to help further accelerate change across the industry. Meanwhile, NUC said they only approved 4 Universities to offer online degree.
Participants at this online EdTech Summit will be offered the opportunity to:
- Watch keynotes, panel discussions and firesides hosted by leading experts
- View our on-demand content library which offers attendees immediate access to our sessions featuring 30+ speakers-all instantly available
- Join in real-time topical conversations and Q & A sessions
- Coordinate online meetings via EdTechConnect and leverage our virtual meeting rooms and speed networking tools
- Connect with attendees, sponsors and speakers before, during and after the event
The virtual EdTech Summit aims to have as many members of our national learning ecosystem actively participating and exchanging implementable views on this extremely topical and vital conversation.
We greatly value your continued support at an unparalleled amount for the Education industry and look forward to having you join the online EdTech Summit this June 2020!
This EdTech Summit is slated to hold on 29th and 30th of June vairtually. For more informationa and participation please click here.