Educational technology is “the study and ethical practice of facilitating learning and improving performance by creating, using, and managing appropriate technological processes and resources”. Educational technology is the use of both physical hardware and educational theoretic.
This course provides teachers and intending teachers with the knowledge and training to apply technological tools to the learning process.
At the completion of this course, learner will learn the following:
- Meaning and definition of educational technology
- Nature and characteristics of educational technology
- Objectives of educational technology
- Technology in Education vs Technology of Education
- Dimensions of educational technology
- Approaches to educational technology
- Terminologies in educational technology
These topics are discussed in details with real life examples. View the lesson of this course below. Also remember to study Introduction to Computer for Basic immediately you complete this course. You can also download All-In-One Educational Courses.